Saturday, August 14, 2004

UGH

I'm working on it. I wanted a change, something other than the baseline templates offer per blogger. So I found one, but there are many things that are bothering me. The Title is too big. I couldn't get haloscan to install and so you have to hit the # to post a comment, because I can't get the default blogger comments to work otherwise. So this layout probably won't last.

But hubby is now home and I'm off to Walmart.

1 comment:

Joyful Mother said...

Cheri, http://www.blogskins.com has some templates you might like? I missed the sunflowers, too! Templates can drive you crazy! I actually host my blog on my website so my template for my posts is very simple and then I use that page as inline page. My true "decorating" is done with my html editor - something I am much more comfortable with!! More than you wanted to know, I'm sure!!