1. The act of resting or the state of being at rest.
2. Freedom from worry; peace of mind.
3. Calmness; tranquillity.
But let all who take refuge in you be glad let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you. For surely, O Lord, you bless the righteous.
Psalms 5:11-12a (NIV)
Psalms 5:11-12a (NIV)
I dream about Your promise to return
And I wake up hangin’ on Your every word
But for now my feet are planted here on earth
So I’m missin’ You
And even while they say that I’m a fool
I know you see me waiting here for You
Oh, and prayin’ that somehow You’ll get here soon
‘Cause I’m missin’ You
‘Cause somewhere behind those stars
Is Someone who belongs to me
And I know in my deepest heart
There’s a place for You until I find the place You made for me
But still I’m missin’ You
--Chris Rice/Missing You
Response
1. The act of responding.
2. A reply or an answer.
3. A reaction, as that of an organism or a mechanism, to a specific stimulus.
I will praise you, O lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.
Psalms 86:12 (NIV)
Psalms 86:12 (NIV)
So if I stand let me stand on the promise
That you will pull me through
And if I can't, let me fall on the grace
That first brought me to You
And if I sing let me sing for the joy
That has born in me these songs
And if I weep let it be as a man
Who is longing for his home
--Rich Mullins/If I Stand
You know , I had written out the long on going thing. But I deleted it. Let me just say today that I am thankful for God and for His Word. I praise Him that it is truth withour error and it has every direction and guidance I need. There is perfect balance within the Word of God and perfect Freedom for those who dwell among the truths found there.
Amen.
I hope you are having a wonderful Lord's Day.
That you will pull me through
And if I can't, let me fall on the grace
That first brought me to You
And if I sing let me sing for the joy
That has born in me these songs
And if I weep let it be as a man
Who is longing for his home
--Rich Mullins/If I Stand
You know , I had written out the long on going thing. But I deleted it. Let me just say today that I am thankful for God and for His Word. I praise Him that it is truth withour error and it has every direction and guidance I need. There is perfect balance within the Word of God and perfect Freedom for those who dwell among the truths found there.
Amen.
I hope you are having a wonderful Lord's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment