Why my sidebar is now on the side but waaaay down there. Alicia told me it was a bit wonky in IE (I used Firefox) and so I tweaked a bit . Then I dashed all that when I couldn't fix it and even attempted a new template and yet the sidebar (with no tweaking of the html from me) is still over there and down. And you know what, right this very minute I don't care. LOL So, I'm sorry if you are using IE and my page is off, I will work on it and try to get it corrected soon. :)
Monday, August 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cheri, this happened to me on my blogger blog yesterday. I went into the template and made the header wider - somehow that made room for everything to line up. Apparently my content column was too wide and pushed the other column down...
Hi Cheri- I had put your blog in my Favorites a few weeks ago and I just got around to looking at it again. I cannot remember where I got your url from, lol, but I have enjoyed reading! I am Jess from eightpaw.net. God Bless!
Post a Comment