Friday, August 13, 2004

Just wondering...

and from what I've seen so are others. How exactly do you handle responding to comments? I've responded back in my comments and I've also sent private emails. I have also respond via another post. But I'm sure there is someone out there that is the Emily Post of the cyberworld and they can guide me to what is the right thing to do.

4 comments:

Twisted Knitter said...

It's a MYSTERY wrapped in an ENIGMA! I don't know either and I've been blogging for a while *sigh*. I'll be glad to see what people have to say in response though! I wanna know TOO!

Joyful Mother said...

Well, on my journal that uses haloscan comments, I posted a little note at the top of the comments that says "Questions asked in the comment section will be answered here". So if they are looking for a response they'll know where to look. However, not I use comments that are sent to me in an email and I can just hit reply to answer them. Need the URL?

Maria said...

Sometimes I reply at there blog in a comment. Sometimes I make my reply a post. Sometimes I reply in the comments section.

I read someone who always updates her posts to respond the the comments at the end in a section called. "Replies to Commenters" I have pondered using the same technique.

Cheryl said...

If they ask a question, I generally email back; otherwise I don't generally respond!