And now
responses to comments:
Becky--why yes, yes I have signed up for bloglines. :) Thanks a bunch for helping me with that this a.m.
I only drank 3 cups of coffee this morning...usually it's just one or two on the average morning...but the 4 am wake up warranted an extra cup. I too am bad about drinking coke over water if it is in the house...but I try to drink a gallon of water a day. And yes I deem faboo a word and I'm hoping my days turns out as such too.
Cheryl--I hope your day has shaped up and that the boys take a looooooooong nap. And yeah, you don't get to complain about the non blogginess of folks, not when you are being non bloggy yourself. :)
Stacey--Yes, I was up with you and I just KNEW I'd hit your site and it would be updated with all manner of great, inspiring, and captivating stuff. Alas, it was not, no update from my morning friend Stacey. :o) I try not to take naps even when I get up early on purpose (lol) it somehow makes me feel worse instead of refreshed.
Cathie Jo--So glad you stopped by. I don't know so much that I'm a hoot or if I'm just delirious from lack of sleep but thanks for saying it. :) I hope you have a great day. :)
Heather--My 2 year old did this banging his head thing when he was wee little. I'd be holding him and he would bang, bang, bang his head on my shoulder. You'd think that wouldn't be relaxing or conducive to sleep...but well, who knows. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment