Thursday, August 19, 2004

Music Therapy...

Launchcast may be my new favorite friend. :)

So yeah, I'm about a year behind the times I'm sure. But yes TODAY is the FIRST time I've ever even bothered with it. I am SO loving it. ;) Maybe it's because I have ''the hits of the 80's'' as my station. [you would know that if you had your Yahoo IM turned on (well if I'm on your buddy list) because I have that nifty option turned on that lets you know what I'm listening too]

After the marker fiasco this morning the day has been somewhat dull. Other than every time I see Nathan's hands I think of Dave Navarro, it's all good. I pulled out some jeans this morning to see if the boys still fit in them.. They do now, but there is always the possibility of the growth spurt before our trip home in October, so I still may end up buying more jeans.

So I kicked low carb to the curb this morning. (ha ha, kicked to the curb...that's 90's speak right? Well that's about the last time I even somewhat knew the lingo so it works...lol) I know it works, it gives awesome results. But for me it's too much. I have three kids and want to do this for life. I'm not willing to eat pork rinds and veggie cream cheese and pretend that it's chips and dip for the rest of my life. ROTFLOL and really pork rinds gross me out on so many many levels. I find myself cooking ''them'' food and ''me'' food etc. So we're back on the ''portion control/healthy choices'' meal plan. :) I've been walking nightly anywhere between 1.5 & 3 miles and I'm still doing pilates. So just a change in plan not forfeiting the whole thing all together. :)

I bought new lip gloss yesterday. :)

You come here for this excitement don't you?

Misc responses:

I've decided to go with reading the Psams and a Proverb daily (getting back into that habit) and am going to study Philippians. It's basis is JOY and going into the school year I think that's a great focus.

Cheryl--did you get my email? My email has been acting wonky and it's not showing that they were sent...but I wanted to ask before I resent them.




2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I got the one with the homeschooling links...was there another one?

Holly said...

I love Launchcast, but now I only have the iBook (Mac) and it won't work on it!