Friday, August 13, 2004

Peaches and dreams...

In preparation for our trip home to the Promised Land we are thinking of all that we want to do while we are there. :) And so I give you my to do list...

We will go here, you just have to.

We will go here, because if I have to eat brisket again and pretend it's the best bbq ever I will just die. Now, you Texans, step away from your guns. I didn't blaspheme the almighty brisket, really I didn't. It's just there is the thing called Pork BBQ and really while brisket is fine and all, I'm all about a Patriot sandwich from Country's (inside meat/chopped/no slaw) Thanks.

Donald will have about 24 of these babies.

My boys will put in a request for here. Scattered/smoothered/covered Thanks. :)

Ahhh and here too...haven't had Uncle Hershals since we left.

And here...this is where Donald worked for 5 years and where my dad works too. The boys love to go and play horseshoes with Poppy while drinking a baby pepsi they got from the cool cooler inside. :)

I'd like to try to fit in a trip to here

While we're in Columbus for our Country's BBQ fix, we'll head over here also. In a word...COOL. And it is located very near here, which is a very neat place to stroll. And finally while in Columbus I'm going to take the boys here and have a picture made. :)

Ok, now after my virtual trip back home I must fold laundry and dry yet another load.

OH and I'm going to do my best to meet up with H from my reads section. Aren't you jealous???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be in Columbus GA? Up until we moved to MS, I would have gotten to meet you!!! We lived near there and Corey interviewed at 1st baptist there.

Heather
http://womenathome.typepad.com/heather