Saturday, August 14, 2004

Saturday morning's tantalizing tidbits...

Re: The comments issue. It was mentioned that in another blog they type up their daily post and then dedicate the end of that post to answering or commenting from a previous post. That sounds workable to me at this point. That way folks don't have to go digging through the comments section to read my replies. So we'll try that. :)

How is it that night before last I went to bed at 4 a.m. and got up at 8 a.m. and felt no pain? However last night I went to bed just a touch after midnight got up at 8 and have that ''I've been hit by a mack truck'' feeling?

Why did my boys wake in grumpy moods?

Why did my coffee pot do that thing where the filter fills with too much water, thus sending bits of coffee grounds into the pot. WHY?

Why are they fighting over Spiderman coloring books?

Why did only two people update overnight? Do you not realize I get up and have my coffee and catch up on your lives? Do you not think me important enough to write me a little post? Really, how long does it take? Oh but a little sidenote, if by chance you do update, and you happen to have had an episode that led to you ruining the opening ceremony of the Olympics for your family. Don't tell me that. It effects me, deeply. :)

Why is my head hurting this morning?

Dana had a date with Charley last night, thankfully, they appear to have weathered it fine...they have no power but they are safe. Please continue to keep those in FL in your prayers, there is lots of aftermath with which to deal.

I'm off to refill my cup of java and wach a bit of news.

Oh I forgot, today is Saturday, our cupboards for the most part are bare. So yes, yes I DO get to go to Walmart and shop today. Dance with me. I get to go to the Stuff Mart, the one that has too many people, people that leave their buggy's in the middle of the aisle while wondering aimlessly around picking up miscellaneous item. The Stuff Mart where there will be lines and lines of folks at the self checkout. Folks that have NO CLUE how to use the self checkout. Folks that will try to have conversations with the self checkout (note: it's a COMPUTER...it WILL NOT talk back) Folks that will look around stupidly when they scan the same item 14 times, and wonder why the blasted thing keeps saying ''please place item in the bagging area'' ''please place item in the bagging area''. The very Stuff Mart where there will be too many people and not enough patience is where I get to go today. Stuff Mart on a Saturday. OH THE JOY.

No comments: