Why doesn't everyone update about 2-3 times a day, so that when I get my night time computer time I have new entries to read?
I bought some Simply White tonight. I don't have badly stained teeth. But I have this dream of those soap opera white teeth...we'll see how this simply white works. :)
It's almost 11 pm -- Nathan and Daniel are on the couch behind me watching Junkyard Wars.
To my credit (less you think I'm some horrid mom for letting them stay up till all hours) they both took late, long naps.
I walked 2.5 miles tonight.
It felt wonderful outside ...it was cool, and breezy.
Elijah tuned over his chair tonight at CiCi's--he was not hurt at all, only taken aback from the actually chair falling part (kwim)
Nathan on the other hand was quite upset about him falling (Nathan is my worrier and I think he just automatically assumed he was hurt)
I really wish I understood grace and justice.
I really wish I understood people who think they do.
We are getting a 55 gallon fish aquarium.
My inlaws are coming down next weekend.
I'm excited and can't wait to pack the weekend full of stuff to do. :)
I hope Donald will be able to take a day off. (note to IA's stay on your side of the river...hubby needs a day off. LOL)
I wish I had "follow through" to match my "want to".
Tonight I was motivated to learn how to crochet...well beyond my remarkable chain stitch. LOL I will make a baby blanket if it kills me. :)
I'm thinking if my hubby announced he was a homosexual and was admitting to an affair that violated our marriage vows. I probably wouldn't have stood up there like a stepford wife holding his hand. But that's just me. [probably should have saved that for the political blog...but really I've been holding that in all day...lol]
I have about a million thoughts running through my head. Sometimes I wish I could just be one of those people that just lets things go & not one that over analyzes everything.
There is a lot going on celebration/holiday/vacation wise in the next few months.
We are getting an entertainment center for the van before we drive to GA.
That's 20 hours in a minivan...do you blame us. :)
No I wouldn't rather fly. no way, no how.
Nathan and Daniel love looking at the world map and the US map on the wall
Did you know the opening ceremony for the Olympics is tomorrow?
Have I mentioned I enjoy the Olympics???
Ok...off to get some water with lime.
Thursday, August 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL... I update a lot, but i always worry people won't read them all.
Heather
womenathome.typepad.com/heather
Post a Comment