Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Here a post, there a post...

So I'm sitting here. It's 90* outside and about 82* inside my apartment. That doesn't seem right does it? Well, that's because it's not. Our air is frozen up or whatever. I noticed the apt was getting warmer and warmer and yet the air had been running all day. The guy came by and made his assessment, turned on the HEAT and said let it run for hours, then turn it off and turn the air back on and it should keep us cool through the night. Tomorrow they will come back and work on it. Oh fun...maintenance men in the apartment for the majority of the morning. Or at least I hope it's just the morning I suppose it could end up being an all day thing. Fun, or did I already say that?

So, I won't be on tomorrow or at least not tomorrow morning and then there are some extraneous things around here that I need to take care of and get organized. So all that to say I probably won't be posting here regularly for a few days, maybe even early into next week. And then again after typing that I may be posting 2-3 times a day. :)



No comments: