Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Help, I need somebody...

Ok--here is where I admit I complete stupidity when it comes to things HTML related. I mean see this is why I use Blogger to begin with, because I want to blog but I have no idea how to do it without a dummy feature. :)

But now I am having issues and well I don't know how to address it. See I currently use Firefox as my browser. I also have IE and so I do check to make sure things are working in that too. Well, when I have my blog tweaked or whatever (meaning I've gone in and added stuff to the sidebar etc) I can understand the layout being wonky...because see I've messed with it but see this morning I went to my trusty blogger layout page, chose a default one and in essence that should have fixed whatever issue it is that I have with IE. But alas, it did not. I still am having issues . In Firefox changing the default template fixed the wonkiness, but now in IE my sidebar is right and the posts are now off down at the bottom. So this is just to say, I'm still sorry. I know it's annoying and I know many of you use IE to view my page. I'm still working on it...I'm going to enlist Blogger help before the end of the day.

In other news things are busy around here. We start school on Monday and so I'm finishing up last minute stuff with that and still prepping other stuff. Donald went back to work today. So after company all weekend , that fed into Donalds off days, we are now just getting back into some sort of order today. There is lots of catching up to do.

My sweet Daniel turns 4 on Sunday. FOUR. Amazing

Holly--I'm thinking of you, things have been so crazy busy around here...I've seen you on AIM and Yahoo a few times but by the time I send you a message you are signing out. I just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I think just shortening the title of that one post called Argh in the sidebar might fix things.

Anonymous said...

http://www.xanga.com/skin.asp?user=Crechemom
z.gregg@blueyonder.co.uk

I try not to mess with html.
Want to do a course in web design at the local college, part time. They have two, one is a year of classes, one evenign a week, and the oterh is a 10 week course fo evenign classes.
So why oh why have they put both courses on the one night of the week I can't go to evening classes because of small group from church? And why won't they move one of them? Argh
Zoe (Crechemom)