It's getting better around here.
I made pancakes for the boys for breakfast.
I've exchanged some edifying emails. *ha*
We listened to a bit of Rich Mullins and danced around to Diving In by Steven Curtis Chapman.
My house is clean, and I only have one more load of laundry to do to be done. DONE I say. :)
Hubby is bringing me home a late lunch.
The boys finally decided that they do love each other after all and have been playing with their Rescue Hero's for a couple of hours now.
----------
Any good ideas for a bible study? Any bible studies you've done that you just loved? I'm looking for a new study and am open to suggestions if you have recommendations. Well from everyone except those who would probably be all snarky and recommend one on patience. *ha*
And now I'm off to fold the last load of laundry.
Saturday, August 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We did a study on "Waking The Dead" (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0785265538?v=glance) but it was more of a book study but I highly recommend it! BTW, I love both Rich Mullins and Steven Curtis Chapman - have you seen SCC's video "Wake the neighbors..."? (What *is* the name of that song?) It is excellent. Sorry to ramble on...
A recent one that I did was Beth Moore "When Godly People Do Ungodly Things" - blew me away. Another favorite of mine was her study on David "A Man After God's Own Heart." I did the David study in a group setting and the Godly/Ungodly one on my own. I'm still pondering stuff from the G/U one - HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I've also enjoyed most Kay Arthur studies . . .
Post a Comment