It's hot in South Texas
You don't realize how nice 90* feels until it's cooled off from 102* after a rain.
I'm currently drinking water with lime.
The warthog exhibit stinks after a rainstorm.
My boys need hair cuts.
I love the friends I have met via the internet. I know many have their issues with the internet (lol, my hubby refers to my internet friends as ''my cardboard cutouts'' :) But being a one vehicle family, with a hubby that works long hours and has regularly changing shifts, being new in town etc etc etc. The internet has afforded me ''real'' friends. Friends that I cherish more than they know.
The DQ Brownie batter blizzard is tasty.
I have SUV envy (I initially wrote lust...but envy sounds nicer LOL)
I'm going to GEORGIA in OCTOBER
Nathan turns SIX in one month
I hate the reaction he gets most of the time when he tells people his birthday.
I love the Aveeno face wash and daily moisturizer I've been using.
I've love to find a foundation that I would fall in love with.
I'm green with envy (ewww second time that word has come up, maybe I should be praying about that ...lol) when I'm reading the blogs about crocheting and knitting. I've never tried knitting...but crocheting...well I can chain stitch. Did you hear that chain stitch. CHAIN STITCH. One big 15 mile long chain stitch.
I can't believe it's only 135 days till Christmas (*snort* Stacey that is for YOU)
I can't believe that Dana goes off on vacation for months on end then stops by my blog the one day I actually don't post and talks smack. (anyway...ROTFLOL)
Have I mentioned I love the Olympics? Oh, by the way I love watching the Olympics. :)
All of my mothers grandchildren's birthdays fall in a 6 week timespan. That's 7 grandkids with birthdays between August 29th and October 16.
I cant' wait to put up my Christmas trees.
We will have three this year.
I'm turning into my mother, regarding Christmas. :)
I have almost a month of lessons/plans ready for K for Nathan.
He is excited to start school.
My friend is moving to Alaska in 3 weeks.
We will literally be at opposite ends of the US
Texas bravado still amazes me, almost a year later.
I'm out of water and need a refill so with that I'll end my miscellaneous ramblings for now. :)
Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's hot in South Texas? Really? Why didn't somebody tell me that before I moved here?! ;-)
I've just had another cup of coffee. Yes. COFFEE at this time of the night.
The friends I've met online are some of the bestest ever *big happy sigh*. And we are a one-vehicle family too (for the most part, by choice, we only USE one of our two vehicles).
Which Aveeno products are you using? (I'm always curious about others' skincare routines!)
Whose knitting blogs have you been reading?! LOL!!
I love rambling blog posts!
Janet--
South Texas...you live in South Texas? Do tell :) Well email me in case there are stalkers lurking just wanting to know where you live. :) Oh and don't be thinking Houston is South Texas either ;)
I often brew coffee at night after the boys are down. It's like my little treat. LOL
Let's see I'm using the Aveeno skin brightening daily scrub (tiny little microbeads...works awesome but is very gentle at the same time. I have sensitive/dry skin so I have to be careful with what I use and I have used it all...lol) And the aveeno Positively Radiant daily moisturizer w/15 spf. At night I use Nivea Q10 Night cream and Nivea Q10 eye cream. LOL I may get wrinkles but it won't be because I didn't put up a fight. :)
Let's see knitting blogs, who's knits...um, um, um OH YOU do, so yeah, you are part of my envy issues. :)
I went over to your site to email you but found nary and email address...so I hope you hit this again and see my response. :)
That's it... now we have to have Brownie Batter Blizzards (say that fast 3 times) tonight after dinner!
We definately need to hook up when you come to GA in October :-)
H--um, but if we meet then you'll find out I'm an old, fat bald man. ;) LOL, yes, we should try to get together while I'm home. Fun. :) [I'm still working on the reblogger thingy...obviously not with much success...ROTFLOL] The browine batter blizzards are good, but they are rich, lot's o' chocolate...and I love chocolate.
Stacey--if you can work out a way for them to move the Southern border, more North so that my hubby can be gainfully employeed I'm all about moving closer. :) Well except for Houston...that my friend is some CRAZY people pretending to know how to drive. And thats coming from someone who's driven regularly in Atlanta (where crazy people also drive lol)
Post a Comment