Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday...feels more like a Monday...

One good thing about having kids is that you can look forward to Disney channel movies without having to explain it to folks. LOL We are looking forward to seeing Tiger Cruise tonight. We're going to order pizza for supper. Have popcorn and M&M's for a movie treat and have a fun Friday night. :)

Have I mentioned my kids have been wild the last couple of days? It must be a full moon or something.

I've been kinda blah and non bloggy the last few days. I think it's the end of summer blues. Which really, it will be summer here till well, next summer so I don't know how that works out. LOL

Anyway, I may rely on a meme or two to get me through the weekend. Yall have a great one. :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sounds like a fun night!