[this is post 201, that's just a friendly reminder for Stacey ;)]
I think I may just be a genius. My kids love to build forts and such. They drag out he dining room chairs and they put quilts across them , then begins the process of putting the quilt back up every 2-3 minutes because they are constantly going in and out and pulling it off. OH BUT TODAY I had a masterful thought. I said to myself "self, what about a fitted sheet, wouldn't that be the greatest'' and so thats what I did...got the fitted sheet, and put it on the corner of the four chairs. Voila, tent and no constant fixing. I'm am awesome.
Monday, August 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You *ARE* a genius! ;-)
I love the idea of a fitted sheet. I have several the kids can use. Now comes the trick of remembering the idea at the right time ;-)
Post a Comment