Monday, July 26, 2004

Wings

Daniel woke up and wanted a paper airplane. Here's where I admit I really stink at making paper airplanes. But if you give my boys paper airplanes they will literally play for hours. Anyway, Donald usually keeps them supplied with flyers. But not today. Daddy is at work and they are stuck with my lack of ability. Well, my lack of ability and the internet. :) I just went HERE and made THIS.

FUN. I'm no longer unable to make paper airplanes. And when they are deemed 'the best little airplanes'' (as in "Daddy makes the best big airplanes, momma and you make the best little airplanes") well that's success. Right?

1 comment:

Joyful Mother said...

Excellent! I'll have to try this on my little boys. They are 22 months and 3 years...hope they don't shred them first! Their idea of fun is to shred an entire newspaper. Yuck.