It's just one of those days. Heck it's a carry over from yesterday. And really I don't know what's up. But the fact that baby boy has decided to he is going to say NO NO NO NO to everything, OH, and he's thinks it will be cute for him to start the terrible two's three months early. The whole NO, while swinging his arms and flopping down to the floor. And the older two, yesterday on the way home from church, I nixed Spiderman cartoons, movies, coloring books, drawings, role playing and references for ONE WEEK. I am Spiderman'ed (Spidermanned? who cares...) out. I need a break. LOL This morning though I woke to kids having the nerve to ask for breakfast. What's up with that? I birthed you. I nursed you for over a year. Do I always have to be the one providing the food? (LOL really that's just sarcasm folks, I feed my kids, regularly and without complaint.) Anyway so downstairs to realize we have NO milk. I forgot to tell Donald to bring some home. And thus began my day, or the carry over of my grumpiness from yesterday into today. Now we're approaching quiet time and I plan to try to find a better attitude while they rest. If it's quite here for here for the rest of the day. I'm just choosing to not to share my toxicity with yall. ;) Oh and Donald is off tomorrow and Wednesday so we'll be doing the out and about things. So mostly fly by posts I'm sure.
Finally,(even when I'm grumpy I can still be cordial lol) I just wanted to thank you all for reading. I really appreciate hearing from you when you comment and I enjoy sharing your life as I read your journals and blogs. :)
later gators...
Monday, July 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment