I just bought Spiderman paper towels. Yes, I did. I too will be slinging webs before this is all over. :)
We tried to go by B|ockbuster and rent Spiderman it was all out, and we were obviously not the first to have that idea. The girl told Donald there had been 5 or 6 other people come in and ask for it too,they only had two copies.
We're not taking in any fireworks tonight. Daniel experienced fireworks last year at St. Mountain Park during the laser show and it is not something we want to repeat anytime soon. But for any of you not taking a show in or if you just want to goof around on line a bit more, check out this. Fun
Off to watch yet another round of Spiderman cartoons.
More later.
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment