Friday, July 16, 2004

This is the day that doesn't end, yes it goes on and on my friend...

I just looked at the clock. It's only 6:30. Shouldn't it at least be bedtime now??? Today has drug by in molassas time.  Elijah and Daniel are doing fine. They are eating well. I do think Elijah must be dealing with the sore throat aspect of it, because he has swallowed and gagged a few times and ended up throwing up on my bed this morning. (What fun, I'm typing about throw up) And yes, I did just wash the bed linens yesterday as a matter of fact. But never fear they have been done, yet again. I think the fact that we are housebound is what is making this day seem to last forever. We usually go to the park for about an hour each evening or we'll go to the pool. We can't leave, so the natives are restless. Currently, they had supper and are watching Discovery Kids and Elijah has passed out in my lap.
 
Thanks for the well wishes regarding me falling. I actually don't hurt significantly but I do feel like I fell yesterday. :)
 
I hope yalls weekends are shaping up nicely. We of course have nothing planned and Donald isn't off again until Wednesday of next week. So it will be more of us holed up in the apartment. I think we will make cookies and fun stuff tomorrow. Maybe that will distract them for a few minutes.
 
 

No comments: