Saturday, July 17, 2004

Something on a Saturday...

So, yeah, I'm washing my bedding again. That makes three days in a row.
Daniel came into our bed at some point last night. At some point after
he'd obviously drank several swigs of the Dr. Pepper Donald had brought
home to me after work. The drink was on my nightstand...and Daniel
drank and drank. He then climed into bed and later peed. So, yeah,
washing the bedding again. =)

Not a bad Saturday in the general sense. The boys are down for quite
time. Nathan is reading and Elijah and Daniel are sleeping. So I'm
sneaking a few minutes on the computer. I talked to my mom today. We
actually got to have more than a ten minute conversation and so that
was nice. I miss my family thats for sure.

A 13 year old boy drowned while Donald was at work Thursday, they found
his body yesterday. Thing was, his family wasn't trying to cross, they
were simply out there pinicking and playing around and the boy got into
the undercurrent. Sad. I have a bag of clothes washed and ready to send
to work with Donald. For those babies that cross with nothing on but a
diaper.

Ok, I'm going to go and take this opportunity to finish putting
together my new prayer notebook layout. Hope yall are having a great
day.





No comments: