Monday, July 26, 2004

Edited to add...

And the toilet overflowed.

blech

But I will say the boys are down (and have been for a while) I got to snuggle with Elijah while reading Galatians and I will say that my spirit is refreshed. The toilet incident only caused me to remember the frustration from the last few days, when I should have focused on the source of my JOY that I had just spent time reading about earlier.

Flesh.

Still learning.

Oh and (because for today I crown him ''super hubby'') Donald picked me up a Diet Coke w/Lime when he went for milk this a.m. Almost perfect. Not grateful, you say? Well the drink is tasty. But for it to be perfect it has to be floating around in a ton of baby ice. :)

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Heck NO. I mean no offense I'm sure your girls are sweet as sugar. BUT since I've only raised boys to this point, I feel sure that girls would push me right on over the edge. LOL

Why aren't you packing or cleaning or something??? I mean yes my blog is important to your daily dose of drivel and all. But I won't be blamed when you how no clean unmentionables for your trip. ;)

Cheri said...

*have no clean unmentionables. Really I should proof read before I hit publish. :)