Thursday, July 29, 2004

Running Behind...

Whew, I've been up since 7 a.m. and I still feel like I'm running behind. LOL Today is catch up day. Donald has been off for the last two days. Today I have laundry to do (Hi Liz LOL) and I've got to run and get Elijah some diapers before Donald heads to work at 1:00. I've spent the morning prepping for school, getting stuff printed out and folders set up etc. I still have some more to do, but it's all coming together. We will start school August 30. Wow. Kindergarden. But for now, this house calls. I've got to floormate the downstairs and vaccum the upstairs. And dust. And do catch up, because as usual I did little on Donald's days off and now I have to get everything back in some sense of order. So I must be off. Hope yall have a great day. More from me later tonight. :)

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Ugh...Stacey, you must be one of *those* consistant early risers. ;) My oldest gets up around 7:30 so I try to beat him and sneak in my quiet time before he wakes. Now when hubby is on day shifts I get up around 5. Does that count for anything? LOL I'm thinking my whole schedule will change by the end of the month when we start school. I'm going to have to get up and get in my exercise and quiet time so that the boys naptime can be dedicated to prepping for the next days school work and such. And now, I've gotta exercice and finish cleaning while the boys are watching tv. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

Stephanie said...

Just found your blog today . . . enjoyed reading a little. :-)

Maria said...

Hello! Just found you today. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Maria