I couldn't think of anything nifty to put up there, and the boys were (they have now gone upstairs to play) watching the Rocket Power movie on Nick :)
We didn't got to church this morning. With Daniel and Elijah both being contagious and all. Donald and Nathan did go out to breakfast and then ran to Wal-Mart to pick up a few much needed things. (think: milk and bread) They came home bringing lunch for Daniel, Elijah and I and then Donald got dressed and headed to work.
Now the boys are up playing in their rooms. I made those no bake oatmeal cookies earlier today. You know the fool proof ones that are *so* easy . Well I've made them probably a million times in my life but well today they are just gooey. They taste fine, but I had to put them on a saucer and let the boys eat them with a fork. ROTFLOL {I hear since Martha's got to do time, they are needing a new domestic guru...think I'll fit the bill? I mean if you can mess up those cookies, that's like a whole new level of ineptitude, right?} Anyway, I'm off to work on the house a bit and cook some supper.
Sunday, July 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, that makes me feel better. :) To know that someone else has also had them not turn out. I actually made a second batch and they did the same thing. I guess it could be the humidity I didn't even consider that.
~C
Post a Comment