Thursday, July 29, 2004

Oh man...

Today was loooooooooong. I got a lot accomplished but the boys got no nap. Did you hear that. The boys got no nap. So, yeah, three boys + no nap = a miserable, cranky, ever ready for meltdown evening. And so they did, meltdown. But they played in the shower, got lots of snuggles and then promply feel asleep within a few minutes of their heads hitting the pillow.

Now I'm hearing the celebration concert at the DNC and waiting for Donald to get home. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. Not that it really counts Donald has to work so we get to have our weekend in the middle of the week next week...but hey yall get to have a weekend, so enjoy it. :)

Oh and because I'm a snoopy snoop, how did you find my blog? I love that yall are reading, and now I'm curious just who is reading. So take a second to give me a hello. I'll be your friend for life. :)

9 comments:

Holly said...

Hi! It's me :-) I found you through comments on The Doctor's Wife. I liked what you said, so I came to check you out. I've been here ever since (what, 3 whole days now?)


I'm glad today is Friday too!!

Maria said...

To be honest I am not sure how I found you I think it was through Stacey. :-)

Brandy said...

I just followed you here from your comments over at my place. :)

Cheryl said...

Umm, I don't remember how I found you! But here I am! :)

Cheri said...

Carol--I'm so glad you found me. I recently found Rhonda and actually have read your site before via her links.

H--What 3 days and you're not tired of me yet. Cool. It must be the Georgia thing. ;)

Liz--I love to read your blog too. I've actually read you for longer than I can remember.

mom of 3 little bugs-- oh neat. I'm just discovering Stacey. I'm glad you've taken the time to stop by and hope you'll come by often. :)

Brandy--ok, neat story? I started reading you in 1997 (happily ever after?) when you were in Alaska. You one time linked to Jackie. Anyway, I then lost you and one day did a google search and thats how I found 'digital daydreams'. I still read Jackie on occasion too. :)

Thanks yall, for taking the time to post. I'm glad your here. Hope I won't bore you to tears. LOL

Twisted Knitter said...

Hi there! I wandered over to your blog after a glowing review of you by Miss Dana (Think_Pink). So, I blogrolled ya!

From Snoopy Snoop #2 in the Houston area, Janet

Cheri said...

Cheryl--yay, let me introduce you to Brandy (do you read her?) she too has a thing for moose. :) I'm glad to know you read Cheryl, you're another one I've read since the days of periwinkle haze :)

Janet--Houston, huh? Well I'm down almost in Brownsville. But my inlaws live in Stinkyview, um I mean Channelview. :) No offense but I HATE driving in Houston. And that's coming from someone that has driven regualarly in Atlanta. :)

Twisted Knitter said...

Yeah - I won't drive in Houston for ANYTHING. We actually live in The Woodlands, so the closest I drive to Houston is Spring, Texas! LOL!! (We've only been here a little over a year, and I've managed to avoid the drive "downtown.")

Just Me said...

I have no idea how I found you, but I do remember that I sent Carol (Another Day in Paradise) over to see the cute little kool-aid purses when you had the picture up. :o)