We've gone to Golden Corral.
We've gone to see Spiderman 2.
We've gone to Applebees.
We've gone to Church.
We've gone to Taco Palanque
We've gone to the mall.
We've gone to Walmart.
We've gone to ToysRus.
We've gone to Target.
We've gone to Burger King.[kids]
We've gone to Jack in the Box.[D & I]
Tomorrow we have plans to head out to South Padre Island. We were going to go to the zoo today after church but there was an enormous amount of folks there. As in both parking lots were full and the line to get in was wrapped down the sidewalk. We have a season's pass so really, we can always go, it wasn't worth fighting the crowd today.
Hope yall had a nice weekend.
Sunday, July 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi! This is Manda from Baby Hopes. I was just stopping by. You left a comment on my journal and I wanted to reciprocate. Going to South Padre Island sounds like so much fun. Hubby and I have really been yearning for some water time lately.
-Manda
Thanks for stopping by Manda, hope you will do it often. :) Looking forward to reading more of your blog too.
Post a Comment