Currently it sounds like thunder upstairs. Why, you ask? Well because my housebound boys are restless. They are having ''knee races'' from room to room. What are knee races, you ask? Well, knee races are what you do, when your momma tells you ''no running in the house.'' See, it's not disobedience, really. I mean they aren't ''running'' they are simply going really fast on their knees, and it's impossible to run on your knees, right?
[edited to say I just on demanded (hee hee ) them some cartoons from cartoon network, maybe 25 mins of semi peace and quite]
Anyway, tomorrow is Donald's off day. And you can bet we will be OUT OF THIS HOUSE. We have not left since Thursday of last week. Six whole days in a 1200 sq ft apartment, the walls are closing in on me. :) I suppose we'll head down to the zoo or maybe out the the beach. I don't care as long as we are out and about all day long. :)
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment