Monday, July 05, 2004

Adding to the madness II

[addendum: I ran to Target to get batteries and ended up picking up Spiderman on DVD. They had it on clearance for $10. I mean really if I'm going to keep up the pace with all this Spiderman stuff, it was the logical next step, right? Anyway, I grabbed that DVD and a hotwheels car came free with the batteries so Daniel was happy and I got Donald a new computer game. All my boys are sufficiently spoiled for the day. And with that I have to get off here so that my hubby (who has to stay up all night can play his new game) G'night. ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm Tookshire (xanga.com/tookshire)...one of Dana's friends. Just wanted to check out the other person who felt slighted by the "weekend/blog" comment, LOL. We are really digging the Spidey things as well...and just wanted to share the little "Wow Mom" related item I picked up...Brawny paper towels has Spiderman prints for a limited time.