As seen over at Melyssa's the Sunday Brunch
1. Do you or should you wear glasses or contact lenses?
****I wear glasses currently. I've worn glasses since I was 18 months old. I did wear contacts from the time I was 16-26 but went back to glasses after that and have stayed with them.
2. What is your favorite type of footwear?
****sandals, my current favorites are my Eddie Bauer slides
3. What is your worst habit?
****inconsistancy/procrastination
4. Are you an average, so-so or very good cook?
****I guess average. I enjoy cooking and cook well, but I'm not doing any Marth-esk recipes that require foreign ingredients and 3 days of prep. LOL
5. Do you spend more time watching television, listening to music or surfing the internet?
****Of the three, probably internet? But I read more than any of them.
Sunday, July 18, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I read more. Just can't seem to find the time. When I do I just end up resenting that I can't read from cover to cover in one sitting. I have been working on a book for three weeks now. The same size I used to devour in one evening. *sigh*
-Manda
Post a Comment