Sunday, July 25, 2004

Sunday Brunch

As seen as Melyssa's

1. What is your favorite mode of transportation when traveling?
Car
2. If you had the means to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Georgia (boring answer probably, but home is home)
3. Have you ever been to another country? Yes. Canada.
4. If time were not an issue, how long would could you stand to be away from home?
Two Weeks
5. What is the funnest or most interesting trip you've taken? DisneyWorld, anytime I've been...but the honeymoon time was obviously great ;)

2 comments:

Joyful Mother said...

Hi Cheri! My name is Becky and I am a friend of Dana's. She told me about your blog so I thought I would surf on over. I will be back to visit again!

http://womenathome.typepad.com/becky

Holly said...

Hi! Followed your link from Cheryl's site...

Georgia isn't too bad! I've been here my whole life :-)

We went to DW on our honeymoon too. I can't wait to take my little boy there!