Monday, July 05, 2004

Channeling Flylady



See it's little things like this that make me happy. :) We live 20 mins from the Gulf, and we have two swimming pools here at the complex. I was always trying to keep everything together and read in a magazine about this idea. This is just a shoe organizer. I have it hanging in our laundry room and just the site of all that stuff organized in one place, makes me grin. I have all our beach towels there, the sunscreen and baby powder (a must if you are near sand), then all the boys swimsuits are rolled and in that bottom left (squashed) compartment. The other picture is of Donald's t-shirt drawer. Now see I know some of you are looking at it and thinking, yeah, um so. You also wondering why you bothered to stop by here, I mean really, it's tee shirts in a drawer, thats a whole new level of boring blogs. LOL But anyway, I read in Family Fun a few months back about this idea. Instead of folding the tee shirts and stacking them, you simply fold and then put them in, index card style. That way all the tee shirts are visable and you tend to wear more than just the top 4 or 5 over and over. :)  Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so i live at the beach and i totally do not know why a person needs baby powder! CLUE ME IN!

Anonymous said...

DOH!
that's me up there with no clue!

Dana

Cheri said...

Dana~

The baby powder absorbs the moisture and so you can sprinkle a little bit on your feet etc and all the sand is g-o-n-e in just a minute. You should try it, all the cool kids are doing it. ;)

Cheri said...

I should elaborate you sprinkle it one and it brushes off and it is g-o-n-e. LOL Its not like the baby powder has some magic ablilty to remove the sand without human effort. :)