Do you have any major (or minor) home plans on the burner? A renovation? Painting? Landscaping? A closet redesign? What's your current home improvement priority?
Oh well...I have really done nothing here at the apartment since we moved in last November. Its a sad little domain, honestly. LOL But my thing was I was waiting on my furniture to come in (and it did at the end of May) to get started. Now, though we are heavily contemplating moving in the next few months, so I am so not motivated to start getting things all fixed up here only to take it all down in 3 months. So currently I've just been tucking $$$ away so that when we move I'll have the funds available to buy things and get our next place all spiffy. :)
On to the other exciting things:
--Donald found $100 at work last night :)
--Donald just made a huge batch of Pico (granted he's taking the majority of it to work for their pachanga, but still he'll leave some here)
--I've got to load up all of the kiddos in just a bit and head to the UPS store and mail a couple of packages, I'm preparing myself now for everything possible to go wrong. That way I wont' be surprised when everything does. LOL
I know not much of substance is going up here lately...which is amusing considering I'm getting consistent hits, lol, maybe others like me thrive on the mundane? :)
Hope yall have a good day. More later.
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment