--that likes those shirts on the KFC commericals?
--that feels like Bath and Body Works is not so fun to shop at any longer? I mean they still have my standards (country apple, sun rippend raspberry) but they seem to be going though new frangrances on a fairly swift cycle. And the newer lines are (or seem to me) to be aimed at tweens/teens with the packaging and groovy patterns. And then I don't know it just doesnt have that homey feel anymore when you walk it...it seems to 'modern' or sterile or soemthing? Me thinks I've over thought this whole Bath and Body Works thing...what do you think? LOL
(as a side: I went into Victoria's Secret and tried some of their line, it was the body mist in Passionate Kisses ~nice~ only when I went back to get some (the next weekend) the store was packed (some super sale) and stuff was everywhere, misshelved and out of sorts. Anyway, I didn't see any and didn't want to wait around for a sales associate...came home to check the website and it's not even listed. Sadly I think I found a new favorite scent just in time for it to be discontinued. )
Monday, July 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi,
Just wanted to let you know that Ami is back in the hospital! Cindie
cindie wooten@earthlink.net
http://www.ami-michelle.com/damomma/
I'm always finding a new favorite scent just to have it discontinued at B&B Works. I know exactly what you mean. In my experience, Victoria's Secret tends to keep most of their scents for longer. They have some nice stuff. :)
Anyway, I just found your blog and I dropped in to say hello!
-Laura
http://sweetsurprise.net/blog
Post a Comment