Speaking of kids shows (um, there's a hint (duh) as to the above reference) Does anyone get Discovery Kids channel? We sometimes watch their morning shows on Ready Set Learn. I love the show Peep. The theme song is what first endeared me to the show. Here's the dorky part. I um, wanted to um, have the Peep song as my ringtone. ROTFLOL. I did, and I do. Only I don't suppose there is a big push for the Peep ringtone cause it's not available. BUT, remember (well probably not cause that was when I was first blogging so you can read HERE)we have those camera phones. The ones I still really don't see the point in having. I mean who needs a camera in their cell phone? Well I don't know, but who needs a TV built into their refrige (have you see those???). Ok anyway I digress. I took my nifty camera phone this morning and snapped a picture of Peep while it was on. And so now, I have a Peep background on my phone. No, it's not the ringtone, but it's kinda feeding into my whole desire to have Peep involved with my phone. LOL
Ok, now for those of you still reading, can you believe you just wasted two minutes of your life reading about Peep and my cell phone??? You'll never get that two minutes back. :) But I'm going to do even more later today...I'll share my phone background and you'll get to see my nifty phone charm I mentioned a while back too. :)
It's like I told Dana when I was chatting with her during the blogathon. See that right there ---> .
Sometimes that's about how big my world feels. LOL
::as everyone nods their head in agreement::
Have a good day, yall. I'm off to enjoy the quiet it won't last much longer. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment