---Got groceries Saturday morning @ Walmart with three kiddos. ~fun~
LOL, yep so that was pretty much the weekend. We did make Donald 'fabulous' brownies on Sunday for his Fathers Day treat. I called my Daddy and talked to him for a while and the boys and I called my oldest brother and sang Happy Birthday to him.
I did a lot of laundry and the boys and I played quite a bit of 'match game' oh and we finger painted.
excitement abounds, huh?
It is hot today. It was 92* at 10 a.m. I can only imagine how nice it will be come July. LOL We had to run to the post office and to walmart (I forgot Tide and tea bags on Saturday and we were due for another gallon of milk...ACK I forgot the teabags, again.) So I told the boys we'd grab a milkshake. FOUR stops later we finally found somewhere that actually was serving milkshakes today.
So now it's almost quiet time and I've got housewifey type stuff to do. I know this entry has probably been a bit too exciting for some, LOL, I promise a bit more substance next time. :)
Hope you have a great Monday. :)
Monday, June 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment