Wednesday, June 09, 2004

This is what you need to know...

I sat here this morning and typed and typed. I had read Dana and thought I will do my 100 things too. I did it. I was spell checking and proofreading. The timer went off for lunch and so I was getting the boys pizza and fruit plated up. (do you see where this is going????) Nathan hollers ''moooooooooooooooma Daniel is on the computer'' and well folks it was gone. All.100. Gone. :( That wasn't a short list to type...and I lack the energy to retype it now. So I guess I want credit for my effort. LOL Anyway, I will get around to doing it again, I promise. Meanwhile, I've seen others do this and so I'll put it out too. If you want to ask me a question, go ahead.

Today is our Friday. :) Donald is off for the next two days. So in the Brorsen household this is Friday night. When Donald gets home from work (which he should already be home, but just called and said he'd be late) we'll go rent a few movies and maybe pick up some fun foodstuffs.

I'll probably be around over the next two days...but in case I'm not, I'll see yall on Friday night or Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!!!!!
THat is AWFUL! that's happened to me once or twice. luckily at typepad you can save it in draft form and i back it up CONSTANTLY, but it took me awhile to do it!