Thursday, June 24, 2004

91 feels like 98

All I know is that it is hot. I think I need to try to just get passed this topic...otherwise my blog could very well turn into something akin to the weather channel by the end of summer. ;)

We went swimming this morning. Elijah is such a little fish, he just naturally kicks and uses his arms. I bet if we got him into lessons he'd take to them rather quickly. But other than Donald working with them (and well he is lifeguard certified) there won't be lessons till next summer. Next summer we will have a second vehicle and that will open up a lot more opportunities in general. Its too hard now with Donald's rotating schedule and varied off days to really get into a groove. Nathan is now going under and opening his eyes and everything. He loves for he and I to go under and look at each other and such. Daniel loves the water but seems to be more reserved regarding swimming than the other boys. But Daniel in general as of late is seeming a bit scary/skittish. Do any of you have almost 4 year olds doing this too? It isn't extreme or anything but he no longer wants to go upstairs to return toys by himself (during the day) he's also had a night where he had a bad dream and woke crying. Otherwise he is fine, so I'm assuming this is just a phase that with lots of love and reassurance he'll be done with soon.

The boys just sat down to supper. It will be time to wake Donald soon. I need to go finish laundry while they are still. :) More later.

No comments: