Saturday, June 12, 2004

I'm lovin it :)

So do yalls McDonald's now offer options with the happy meals? My boys have never eaten their french fries and my oldest really doesn't like coke. But we just stopped by McDonald's to grab something after a Saturday stop (what was I thinking???) at Walmart. So here we can now get apple slices w/ caramel dipping sauce instead of french fries and either juice (100%) or milk in place of coke. Woo hoo. :) The boys were thrilled. I got it all set out for them while I unloaded the van and Daniel had to take a potty break. Well I look over and Elijah has poured Daniels complete container of chocolate milk onto his food. :( Daniel was ok, he said he just wanted the meat anyway. ;) What a kid. Then he ate some of Elijah's apple slices. Of course while I've been typing this Elijah has taken his juice box and sprayed it all over the floor. aaaarrrrrgggghhhh. Did I mention I mopped this morning???

Donald is resting now, he got home about 4:30 and has to leave for work again at 9:00. He will be a pretty tired puppy by morning I suppose. :) I reckon I should go set up the coffee pot so he can have some strong hot java for the ride into work.

Ok, off to watch Zenon Z3 with the boys, we have to see if we found all the Z's in last nights episode. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Of course while I've been typing this Elijah has taken his juice box and sprayed it all over the floor. aaaarrrrrgggghhhh. Did I mention I mopped this morning???"

Every time. Every SINGLE time. They just know. I don't know how they know, but they know!

Dana (think pink)