I said I probably wouldn't be around, then I went over to Liz's and saw this and wanted to participate too. :)
Summertime (Pass it On)
My list of stuff I want to do this summer:
- Stop and enjoy each of my kiddos everyday. Even if it's just a tiny snippet of time. I want them to know [by words/actions/time spent] that they are treasured and gifts from God. My firstborn, my first baby, will be six (S-I-X) in September.
- Read lots of books
- go to the beach... A lot.
- be crafty! come up with some new projects
- make banana splits with the boys
- Have a rootbeer float [borrowed this one from Liz...yummmy, I don't know that I would have thought of this on my own]
- Listen to the birds
- remember what summer meant when I was a kid, no worries or frustrations, lots of bug bites, hide and seek in the dark...and make a point to be that kid again at least once a week.
-pick a fun song for my summer song and listen to it daily [and dance when it plays]
-Take lots and lots and lots of pictures
-have a picnic on the beach [leave worries there to wash out with the tide]
- send postcards to family and friends...just to stay 'wish you were here'
- make a point of flirting and dating [my hubby]
- make s'mores
- take a weekend trip somewhere
- burn candles, often
- drink lots of water, from a FUN cup
- be spontaneous, make memories
- kiss /kids and hubby...Lots/
- go to fireworks display at the bay...several times
- work toward a healthy fitness level
- hide God's word in my heart
pass it on!
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment