Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Do you ever...

Have lots of mundane thoughts going through your head? Things that you could expound upon and post about and turn into a decent rant. But then at the same time the thoughts are just that, mundane and so without embellishment and sarcasm it would just end up being a boring and well, mundane post. I know lots of people have a blog for their spiritual side (covering what they are studying/what God is showing them etc) and it is separate from their regular blog. Same goes with political blogs they separate the two. I can completely follow that thinking and understand the separating of them...but at the same time I don't want to do that. But then I don't want people to suffer blogger whiplash by going from reading about potty triumphs in one post to rants on politics in another. [Does that make sense?] Anyway, for now I think it will just stay as it is, and hopefully I can achieve some sort of balance.

Thanks for compliments on the new look. :)

Donald is off today (tonight actually, since he's on night shift) and tomorrow, so I don't know how my posting will be for the next couple of days. Who knows, after typing that I'll probably be inspired and rant and rave for two days solid now. :)

No comments: