You know it's always good to get a suprise. BUT to get a CHOCOLATE suprise is just over the top. I was upstairs getting the boys down for quiet time and I thought I heard a knock. I went down just to check and there in beautiful godiva security tape adornment was a brown box...with MY name on it. Upon opening it I found a fantastic box of Godiva, just waiting for me to pick the perfect time to consume it. :) And let me tell ya, Godiva does it up right. The stuff was in a cooler, with ice packs to keep it from melting. Woot. A huge thank you goes out to my friend Carrie, who knows me well enough to know that this indeed was a delightful gift to receive. :)
Ok, off to teach a little boy how to read.
More later. :)
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment