Ok, so I shall try again. :) BTW I'm still working on getting the links to, well, actually link to another page. :) Bare with me.
And off we go:
1. My name is Cheri.
2. I've rarely met anyone the pronounced it correctly, having only seen it spelled.
3. Before marriage, my last name was Couch.
4. Yes, just like you sit on. And YET even that simple name was sometimes converted into pronouncations that amazed me.
5. I guess it was just *too* easy.
6. My middle name is Jeanine.
7. I'm 5' 7''
8. um, yeah, I'll be posting what I weigh ;P
9. I'm a natural blonde.
10. But it has gone from white blonde in my childhood to dark blonde (after my pregnancies)
11. I don't recongnize myself with darker hair, it doesn't seem to fit.
12. My daddy is a Southern Baptist pastor
13. Which means, we moved a good bit as he would take new churches.
14. I've moved about 19 times and attended 8 different schools.
15. I graduated in 1991.
16. I was in Who's Who of American High School Students (but really now, who wasn't??? lol)
17. I lettered in chorus and literary. (girls solo)
18. I attended a private baptist college.
19. I did very well in social activities. :)
20. I sang in the chorus.
21. We were invited to sing at Epcot Center for The 25 Magic Music Days
22. I also was a cheerleader. :P
23. I had no idea what I wanted to have as my major (it was psychology)
24. I still wouldn't be able to pick one today either.
25. I have great memories of college
26. I've worked at a bank
27.A video store
28. The deli @ W|nn D|xie
29.A health food store
30. And as the finincial secretary and personal assistant for the Sr. Pastor of a church.
31. I've also made $200 and got a free jacket for taking pictures at the Coca Cola Christmas party in Atlanta. :)
32. I just celebrated my 31st birthday
33. I am a night owl by nature
34. That doesn't work out so well when you have small children, that naturally wake up early.
35.I really really enjoy drinking coffee.
36.I always make 12 cups.
37. Even if I'm only drinking 2, I still make 12.
38. Because I have the ratio mastered to make the perfect pot of 12 cups.
39. I don't mess with the ratio or trying to make less--saving those few pennies is just not worth it.
40. I have been blessed with some really amazing friends.
41. Better than I deserve.
42. I've been in a music video.
43. I really enjoy chocolate...really.really.enjoy.chocolate
44.I love shoes.
45.The don't have to be expensive
46. They just have to be cute.
47. The same feeling goes for purses.
48. Which I call pocketbooks.
49. I have two older brothers.
50.Dwayne is almost 38
51 He's a driver for UPS
52. Darren is 35
53. He works for Delta.
54. I know what he does but I don't know how to convey that without sounding like I don't. LOL
55. I have flown one time in my life.
56. From Birmingham, Alabama to Dallas TX to Houston TX.
57. I'm sure it wasn't the worst flight ever.
56. But I'm quite certain it wasn't the best, either.
57. I would fly again but while I'm not ''scared'' or frightened of flying, I don't actually enjoy it.
58. My parents fly quiet often.
59.More than anything, at this point, I don't relish flying with 3 kids.
60. I much prefer driving.
61. I drive a minivan.
62. Her name is Isabella.
63. I want a large SUV type vehicle when I grow up.
64. I always have my toenails painted.
65. Most of the time they are red.
66. Currently they have a french pedicure.
67. I like to bake.
68. I like to cook too.
69. I have never drank alcohol.
70. I was either nursing or pregnant for 6 years straight (1997-2003)
71. With Nathan I craved Steak
72. With Daniel I craved Baja chalupa's from T@co Bell
73. with Elijah I craved sour stuff. I drank a lot of lemonade and bacardi mixers margarita (sans alcohol of course)
74. I like braclets but not necklaces.
75.I wear my wedding set (engagment ring and a 5 stone band that is my wedding band) all the times.
76. I sometimes wear a right hand ring.
77. I wear earrings.
78. That is the extent of my jewerly wearing.
79. I have a weakness for makeup
80. hair products
81. fun pens
82. stickers
83. notebooks & journals
84. and magazines
85. I could easily drop $50 on magazines in one fell swoop
86. I live 25 mins from the Gulf of Mexico (South Padre Island)
87. I live 25 mins from Mexico.
88. I speak about 4 words of Spanish.
89. I took 2 years of French in high school.
90. very little of it stuck
91. I'm very bad about procrastination
92. I have lots of ''want to''
93. But far less ''follow through''
94. I wish I were more consistant.
95. I've been saved for 20 years.
96. My faith has been challenged and grown more in the last 6 than at any other time.
97. I love Mt. Dew, more than is healthy.
98. I enjoy sweet tea with lime (a S. Texas thing)
99. Still wondering about me?
100. Leave a comment, I'll answer.
Whew, now let me publish this now, before it's lost again. :)
Saturday, June 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment