I'm trying to think of some tantalizing tidbits to fill up your Saturday morning...alas I'm coming up empty. :)
I just finished paying bills. I have to make up a menu and grocery list in a bit. I suppose we go grocery shopping when Donald gets in from work. I really hate hitting walmart on a weekend but we're almost out of milk and we're out of bread and bottled water...a walmart run is necessary. ;)
I have a lot of laundry to catch up on today. Lots to fold/hang up and lots to wash.
Daniel (3) has now announced he wants some Sketchers. Um, ok??? Isn't he suppose to worry about fashion much later than this? Oh and something to celebrate, there will be no more pull ups for him. He is now offically dry at night. Woot. He's been day trained for a long time but now he is out of pull ups at night too. Yay. :)
Elijah is now wiping down the table from breakfast. Nathan gladly relinquished his post breakfast duty to Elijah. ;) The boys are watching a movie and I should get busy and get all this done.
Hope you have a great day.
Saturday, June 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment