Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Brand New Day...

I've been up since 6:30. Nathan and Elijah both thought that was a great time to get up today. :) We had bad thunderstorms come through last night so I shut down the computer at 9:30 and was in bed shortly thereafter. Its not raining now but its still wet and gloomy looking outside. Donald is off today but I have no idea what we'll end up doing maybe the zoo. I love to get down there early when all the animals are eating their breakfast. I made caramel shortbread pumpkin bars last night. Pretty tasty stuff. :) We ended up having pizza and fruit for supper. The boys of course were thrilled and pizza is laways easy when you can't think of anything else.

Ok, now I have boys hollering for breakfast so I should scoot. Hope yall have a GREAT day.

No comments: