Something on a Saturday
Let's see...today I've done laundry, done laundry and oh yeah, done laundry. :)
The boys are flying paper airplanes all over the house. On my closely spaced siblings board over on parentsoup we had one of those meme that is typical on message boards...one of the questions was ''if your life was made into a movie, what would the title be'' I bet you want to know mine, right????
Kicking my way through the testosterone, one cute shoe at a time
Funny, no? It really is amazing to me how God creates little boys, who never have to be taugh how to make the brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound for a car, or who have to be taught to take notice of the big trucks/tractors/construction vehicles that are around them. Boys are fun...but they sure do act like, well, BOYS ;P
Ok...Donald is home and I need to run to Walmart and Target...and hopefully he'll take the boys to the park while I get that done. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :)
More later.
Saturday, April 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment