Anything but conviction....
How was everyone's Easter? We didnt' get to go to church per Donalds work schedule but we did watch Bellview Baptist (out of Memphis...Dr. Adrian Rogers/Pastor) production on tv. It was pretty good. Nathan really enjoyed the part where they were waving palm branches welcoming Jesus ...I think since he did that last Sunday when we visited with G at her church he 'related' more. :) He cried when he saw Jesus on the cross. And I cried with him. It wasn't graphic or intense. But Nathan is so sensitive. I often wonder how God is going to use him for his kingdom. He is so very strong willed and wants things to be right, he can't stand injustice (think Nathan the prophet...you are that man) that is my Nathan fully living up to his namesake.
Daniel is in his own little stage currently. Its so funny how kids are soooo differently wired. Nathan has always been very verbal, and had a point or idea to counter everything you said. Daniel is more laid back, and very sensitive...look at him the wrong way and his big ol' almand eyes well up with tears. But Daniel has also decided that he doesn't want to take naps anymore, he doesn't want to brush his teeth and he doesn't want to go to bed at night. These are the major things...he mostly wants to contest negatively just about everything these days. I'm so beginning to understand the reason that probably preceeded the first mom ever saying, "BECAUSE I SAID SO." YOu would think after almost 4 years of brushing his teeth daily and going to bed daily that he's realize its a futile fight...but alas....
Elijah discovered how to operate the viewmaster tonigth. :) I was tucking the boys in their beds and Elijah is lying on the floor behind me with them propped up on his face saying 'wwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow'' LOL It was cute.
I can't remember if I've mentioned it here or not. We are heading up to Houston for a quick trip on Wed afternoon. We'll head back this way Friday afternoon. I'm thinking about braving the pool with all three Wed afternoon before Donald gets home. I hope to tire them out and that way they'll sleep for a lot of the trip up. :) We'll have to see if that becomes reality.
Ok...we'll Daniel is out of the bed and without his pj shirt and standing beside me now. I suppose I should head him back upstairs and finish cleaning up the kitchen.
What's that Miss Scarlett says at the end of Gone With The Wind "Tomorrow is Another Day'' (and as Anne of Green Gables always says ''with no mistakes in it'' :)
Monday, April 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment