Monday, April 05, 2004

The First time, the last time...

Seen over at Dana's

FIRSTS

First job: cashier/my uncles convienience store
First screen name: kudzu
First funeral: I don't remember my first...
First pet: Rex...german shepherd/spitz mix...best dog in the WORLD
First piercing/tattoo: ears...first hole I was three, second hole I was in 7th grade.
First credit card: Visa
First kiss: Greg
First one that mattered: Donald
First love: true love, Donald
First enemy: I remember a girl in 7th grade...Belinda...she didn't seem to like me at all
First big trip: what classifies a big trip? I've not been outside of the US other than Canada...and even though I live 25 mins from Mexico, I havent' ventured there either. LOL
First concert: Of any signifiance, Reba...in 12th grade.
First musician you remember hearing in your house: I don't remember music in the house, I remember TV in the house. LOL

LASTS

Last car ride: Walmart ...last night .
Last kiss: Elijah, right before he fell asleep for his nap
Last library book checked out: "Into Thin Air'' about the 1996 expedition to Everest .
Last movie watched: I tried to watch Intolerable Cruelty...but ended up turning it off
Last beverage drank: Crystal light iced tea w/lemon
Last food consumed: pb&j and chips and salsa...weird combo, no?.
Last phone call: my brother Dwayne, last night
Last CD played: Van-Third Day Offerings, Living Room AWE (alternative worship experience), boys room-Early Train/bluegrass
Last annoyance: rude lady at walmart
Last soda drank: Dr. Pepper, last night
Last ice cream eaten: Reeses peanut butter cup blizzard from DQ on Friday
Last shirt worn: yellow Old Navy t-shirt.
Last website visited: Lesser Things (via Dana's link)

NOW

1) Single or Taken: Taken
2) Sex: Female
3) Birthday: June 7, 1973
4) Sign: Gemini
5) Siblings: Dwayne, 37 & Darren 35 --geeze they're old...lol
6) Hair color: depends ;) most often blonde
7) Eye color: green
8) Shoe size: whats that line in Steel Magnolias that Dolly Parton says "Well I wear a 6 but a 7 feels so good I buy an 8'' LOL Well apply that only add about 3 sizes. :) Yes I wear an 11 , what of it???
9) Height: 5'7''


RIGHT NOW, WHAT ARE YOU

1) Wearing: PJ's mens blue stripped pj shorts and a bright yellow old navy t-shirt
2) Drinking: nothing
3) Thinking about: naptime and losing weight
4) Listening to: Dexter's Lab
5) Watching:the computer screen
6) Feeling: unmotivated

No comments: