Monday, April 26, 2004

I'm back...

Sorry, we made it safely to Houston. Had a really nice trip to the zoo, got to ride the ferry to the San Jacinto monument and took in the water wall that night. the water wall was incredible...just plain neat.

We got home and life happended...laundry, kiddos and general chaos. :) I keep thinking I need to post, but am just getting to it.

Its late and I can't sleep. Donald's wallet is missing. Yep, his wallet...with his SS card...ATM cards to all our checking and savings accounts (2 each in GA and TX), his federal credentials and ID, oh and his BADGE. It seems to have fallen out of his trique bag,which based on the depth of the pocket that he keeps it in, seems difficult but it's gone. I'm hoping tomorrow when he goes into work...it will be there. We can all pray toward that end.

I'm finding and reading some terrific political blogs. I know how I feel about things etc. But I know enough about politics in the general sense to know that I don't know anything. LOL I'm working on that.

I'm still struggling in my bible studies. Not struggling *in* them struggling *against* them, it's that whole dying of the flesh.


Do you have any suggestions for kids magazines? My kids get Highlights and Nature Friend, but I'm looking to get them more. Any suggestions?

I'm about >< that close to ordering Nathan's cirriculum for the Fall. It is incredible to me the amount of time and energy it takes to homeschool a child. This is a decision we made before we ever even thought of having children. It is something we have steadily researched for years. Yet, now when the real-deal-kiddo-starting-kindergarden-in-the-fall is upon us I realize the importance of each educational decision. *I* (with God's help of course) am equipping my child for the future. That is both an exciting and scary task. I'm so thankful I have the Master Teacher as my professor. I know that with His guidance and my best efforts my childrens educations will be complete.

Ok...well it's already passed late here and so I'm going to bid everyone a good night. More soon. :)

oh my favorite site o' the day www.electionprojection.com