What it's Tuesday already???
Everyone is sleeping...as they should be it's 11:30 :) We went to storytime this morning at the library. This was our third trip and the boys just really enjoy it. They always have storytime and then a craft that relates to the story. Today they read one of the Nemo books (I think it was "The Very Best Dad") and another book about fish with counting involved. :) Then they made aquariums with ziplock bags, confetti and fish cutouts that they colored. They turned out really cute. Since Donald was off today he went with us and had Elijah in the stroller. I actually got to hear the story and be with the older two during craft time. Usually I'm wrangling Elijah and also helping Nathan and Daniel. Of course Elijah slept the *whole time* with Donald while he was in the stroller. So Donald got to read magazines. Wouldn't you know it would work out that way. LOL Yesterday after Donald got off work (he's on nights currently) we went to Whataburger for a quick breakfast and then headed to Port Isabel to go to the lighthouse. We always go through Port Isabel when headed to South Padre Island and Nathan has asked several times to go to the lighthouse. So yesterday was the day. We climbed up there and the view was pretty neat I have to say...but geeze imagine helping two kiddos on those narrow spiraling stairs both up and down...whew I was ready to be done with that. LOL
I'm fooling around with things here. I got a couple of links over there and a mini bio (can you really call it that? LOL) and my email link...I'm still very very new to all this so there will be plenty o' kinks and stutters along the way. :)
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment