FRIDAY FIVE
1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
****To be very honest I can't think of anything very daring...how boring, no?
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
****Again, there are things I might try that my mother or hubby wouldn't do, because of preference, but nothing comes to mind that I would want to do that would be *disapproved* of....
3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
****1 or 2
4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
****Ah.... I just thought of this...lol I did actually ''confront'' Donald before we started dating as to what exactly it was going on between us, which culminated in me kissing him first...and so there...that my big daring thing...LOL
5. ... and what's the worst?
****3 kiddos later all the by products of that were good I'd say. :)
Friday, February 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment