Friday, February 13, 2004

Gift with Purchase


There was a day when I lived to get the Clinque gift with purchase :) Now, I tend to just grab my makeup at Walmart and I love Loreal as much as I loved Clinque. Today I got free mascara with my new foundation. LOL Ok, so no I didn't get mini moisturizer, travel sized soap, toner, shadow and lipstick in a cute carrying case...BUT I got free mascara no less. I'm considering it a gift with purchase. LOL (an glimpse into my sad little life)

It's time for lunch and then quiet time for the boys and then we have to run out to Target and see if we can find some long johns for Donald. Hee Hee. He has to work tonight and we are actually have cool weather here in S. Texas. It's going to be in the low 40s tonight and well considering we've been in the 60's in the evenings thats quiet a drop.

I picked up the boys some valentine candy and some valentines plates for them to eat off of tomorrow. This morning while at walmart getting groceries we passed by the Little Debbie stuff and Daniel was like "I want a zebra cake, I want a zebra cake'' So I grabbed box and told him that would be his valentine treat. Not to be outdone Nathan was like "I want some fruit...I want some fruit'' LOL Funny, that kid cracks me up with his love for fruit. :)

Ok...off to fix some lunch and put the boys down.

No comments: